1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you supply information to sign up for our news letter. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future products and services we offer for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. We will never share your information with any third party.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to send you our Newsletter (if you sign up for it).
- Special Offers. If you sign up for our newsletter, we may send you special offers from time to time.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Other Websites
5. Contact Us